What documents do you need?
We will require at least one proof of address and one proof of ID for our screening and vetting checks. Clear photographs or scanned copies can be accepted.
Proof of ID – a clear colour image of your passport or driving license; if your passport is not from the UK we will also need to see your visa/biometric card/settlement statement showing your right to work in the UK.
Proof of Address
We will accept for proof of address a document with your name and address, such as:
- utility bill (within the last 3 months)
- bank statement (within the last 3 months)
- council tax bill or statement
- official letter from HMRC, DVLA, Job Centre or NHS
- mortgage statement or rental agreement
We are unable to accept a credit card or mobile phone bill as proof of address.
If you are unable to upload your proof of ID and address to the portal could you please email to this address; email@example.com