How Can We Help?


What insurance do you have?

You are here:
< All Topics

We do have insurance cover as your employer provided by Caunce O’Hara; this is Employers Liability, Public Liability and Professional Indemnity Insurance. However, if you are a doctor or a nurse, you will be required to have your own indemnity insurance also; this is usually included as part of a union membership. If you have another specialist role and are unsure if you need your own insurance, please call us: 0131 516 3110

Table of Contents